When having a lost connection, make sure all hardwiring is secured, turned on, and connected. If still getting a connection lost signal, take the following steps:
1. Turn off the Unity program
2. You can also turn off your router
3. On the white control box on the filtration unit, turn off your power for 10 seconds and cut it back on. (This is the horizontal switch on the side where everything plugs in)
4. Once it's back on, look inside your tank to see if the main light is on. If the main light does not come on check the breaker
5. Turn the router back on
6. Reopen Unity
7. If you don't automatically connect, click on system configuration
8. Toggle off the unit, then click on the rectangle drop box to see if you have an IP address.
9. Click on the IP address, and toggle back on the unit.
If you perform the above operations, and you still do not connect: You will look at your firewall (It is listed as Float First, and both boxes should be checked under apps firewall). If you delete the Float First section from the firewall, when you reopen the software it will pop up again with the firewall settings, you will need to check both boxes.